Thursday 14 August 2008

Spotlight card & more Bella Bundle Babies

The other day I recieved a lovely mini card made by Sabrina; it had a tiny "Thank You" circle made of shrink plastic, I fell in love with the idea !! So I used it :D

I made this card using the "Spotlight" technique. Unfortunately I don't own (yet) a good set of solid and outline flower stamps. I made this card using a set that came in a free magazine. Stampin Up has loads of nice flower sets...hmmm...I might invest in one.



Made some baby cards using the Bella Bundle Baby stamp. I coloured the images with my Twinkling H20's and Letraset Tria markers; and rubbed a bit of metallic rub on paste around the stamped image.




TFL

Kiki x

PS: For those asking how I left a blank in the middle using the cuttlebug folder, here's a tutorial

1 comment:

  1. Clever trick, I would have never guessed!

    Cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete