Monday 5 January 2009

New Year !!!

After hectic holidays....here I am again. Trying to go back to some normality...getting up at human times, that'll be a start :o)

My New Year's word is:



I want to BELIEVE I can do whatever I put my mind to. I tell my girls everyday to believe in themselves, so I want to BELIEVE in myself everyday too.

During these holidays, I finished some projects I wanted to get out of the way...the 2 Donna Downey's classes:

Watercolour Mini Album and 100 eyelets or die trying !




I had also purchased Donna's x-mas mini album, it is cute and quite quick to put together:



And this one too....this one was designed by Jennifer Stewart. This was a class kit, and I thought it was gonna take me forever to complete, but I was wrong, it took me an evening. It is an absolutely beatiful home decor, with lights and all, Im very proud of it, absolutely love it !!



The year is only starting and Im already busy!! but I dont complain :) I have a CJ to complete, a 60 cards order, a Christening card, and 3 personalised baby mini albums !! I think these will be my January projects, then Valentine cards !!!

TFL

Kiki x

1 comment: