Tuesday 20 January 2009

What a weekend !!

Went to Belfast on Friday to bring the girls to see HSM on Ice, it was a surprise. We told them we were going to a friends party, which was HSM themed. When we arrived to the Arena, they started to feel there was something not right, my eldest said to me "I think there is gonna be a show at the party " :o) we were nearly at our seats when we told them the surprise, they were thrilled !!!








After the show we went for some retail therapy, and OMG the bargains we got !!! Came back home with our car packed !!

On Saturday we headed first to the Disney Store and then the rest of the day to W5, such an amazing place !!! I swear my my brain was aching with all the learning !! The girls loved it !!!







On Friday night we told the girls the weekend was their weekend....HSM, Disney Store, W5, etc... cos sometimes parents want to make the weekends specials for their kids...as sometimes parents want to spend their weekends on their own too. When I mentioned on Saturday that I wanted to take a look at the craft shops, my youngest quicky reminded me it was THEIR weekend !!!

Anyway, I hope to have an excuse soon to go back to Belfast again !!!

I have to take some pics of my recent cards. And as usual Im busy in that area. Have 3 baby albums to make, another card order and 2 personalised cards.

TFL

Kiki x

No comments:

Post a Comment