Thursday 16 July 2009

Birthday Cards

I was asked by one of my clients to make a few cards, I have still 2 more to finish. But here are the first 3:

For her Mother in Law:



Papers & tag are K & CO. Im loving the white wash core'dinations !! (behind tag)

This one is for her daughter, who drives a yellow motorbike:



Stamp is or course a bella :o) I coloured her with promarkers and Twinklings H20, papers are My Mind's Eye.

And this one is for a cousin:



Papers are Prima, tag is 7 Gypsies, and the glittery butterfly is a Martha Stewart stamp, which I coloured in with Anita's 3D Clear Gloss Finish (same as glossy accents)using a technique I saw in Amy Risavy's blog (Card inspired by Amy's card).

I was asking Amy if she had tried stickles, since I thought it would have the same effect, and would be quicker to apply (not that it makes a difference really). She was saying that stickles is glitter with glue and applying glitter to glossy accents would give a deeper glitter coverage. I tried both, and initially I liked the stickles butterfly better, but then changed my mind once the glossy accents one was dried, looks more glittery, besides, the stickles one is still wet!.

TFL

Kiki x

No comments:

Post a Comment