Tuesday 21 July 2009

Wedding Anniversary, 21st & Kiddies Cards

These 2 cards are the rest of the 5 cards order I had recently:

Before starting this card, I had it in my head, as I wanted it. I was sure I had Tim Holtz numbers in grungeboard, and when I went looking for them I realised that I have an alphabet and shapes set, no numbers ! but I wanted thick/chipboard numbers. So I cut them with the craft robo, stuck them to a piece of chipboard and proceeded to cut them !! I defo will be getting the grungeboard numbers in the future !!
The backing papers is actually Papermania x-mas paper, but I think the colours are not christmasey anyway.




Quilt blanket made with blue Paper of the world !! The sentiment is from Papertrey.




We have some birthdays coming up, so it was a good excuse to make some kiddies cards and to use my new Hello Kitty die. The "Pirate" dies are for the cuttlebug, or the cuttlekids (is that the name? cant remember).



TFL

Kiki x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations as always Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt one is a beautiful, I have the same papers. And who can resist that cute hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Kiki as always :) love the kitty :)
    karva

    ReplyDelete