Monday 25 January 2010

New Year's Word , Snow & Cards

Hi There !!

My New Year's word this time is WELLBEING. It basicly sums up all I want to achieve this year.



These are my first card orders of the year:




And this was a card I wanted to do, I hadnt used the Papertrey Ink stamps I got looong time ago:


I used Vintage Core'dinations card for the background, love it !

A couple of weeks ago, we were blessed with snow !! Even though it is a nuissance for driving,I love to see the ground, the walls, the trees, everything covered in snow...the white snow reflects light, so I feel everything looks very bright, hope we get more soon ! Here are some pics, taken on the first days, but it got heavier.






Craftwise, I'll be building my stock little by little...

TFL

KIki x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you achieve your goal, Kiki. Happy New Year. Beautiful cards and looking forward looking at your snow photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Kiki and I love your cards too.

    Good luck with achieving your goal.

    ReplyDelete