Monday 8 February 2010

Bunch of Cards

Not that many...but my recent makes :o)

First, this was a personalised order for a Kilkenny hurling fan:



Then, a Teddy Bears Birthday card:
Background Paper is from Papertrey Ink



Stamps,& paper from Papertrey Ink too:



Star Stamp from Papertrey Ink:



Paper Trey Ink:




Stamp is Hero Arts:
Background was made using the "faux mosaic" technique.



Elzybells Stamps, backing paper from Papertrey Ink:




Well, yep, I have been playing with the Quilter's Sample set from Papertrey Ink. I love PI stamps, they outstand from the rest because of they versatibility.

Now, I'll be making DH's Valentine's card. But I have itchy fingers to do some crochet...I have a project in mind, I've bought a pattern online, just waiting patiently to receive it in my inbox !

TFL

Kiki x

No comments:

Post a Comment