Monday 19 May 2008

Baby Boy Card


This is a card I made a few weeks ago for a friend who had a baby boy after having 4 girls !

On thay day I recieved in my e-mail Erika Martin's Weekly Tutorial, so I used it straight away! It is meant to resemble a Patchwork design...but I should had made the topper a bit smaller to be able to see the detail underneath...you live and learn ! The stamps is from Paper Salon.
I am working on a card at the moment using one of my bella stamps, but Im using liquid applique, which it takes a lot of hours to dry, so I'll show you the final card tomorrow.
I'm also putting together my handbad cards that I sell to a shop in Dublin. I'm giving myself a full week to work on these, Im making 50 !
TFL
Kiki x

1 comment:

  1. That's a very cute card, Kiki. It looks like a bit of work, but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete