Saturday 10 May 2008

The last Wedding Card for this couple (I hope !) and a 21st B-day Card



Well, dont intend to bore anybody, but I was asked to make another card for the couple getting married in Greece...this one will be from the bride's brothers. The stamp is from Stampendous.


The other card is for the Bride's brother who is turning 21 next week. In Ireland to turn 21 is a big thing, big party, etc... It would be like turning 15 in Costa Rica, where we usually have a big party too. Sean is into "Texas Hold'em" Poker, so I was asked this to be the theme. Of course I didn't have anything for that, but thanks to my lovely network of crafty friends Orla, who gave me the mini cards & Karen, who gave me some poker chips, I was able to put it together, and I love how it turned out !!!


Have a nice rest of the weekend !!!


TFL


Kiki x

No comments:

Post a Comment