Thursday 25 September 2008

Mini albums & check out a fantastic Blog Candy !!!

The first set is always the hardest, here's my first set, I think it looks mega cute !!! now I have to start baby girl ones, and then Wedding, Xmas and Friends !! I'll be busy during the next few weeks !! but that's all Im making on this side of Christmas, cos at the beggining of November (the latest) I must start making X-mas cards.




And now, crafters of the world, check Cammie's blog

She is having a Blog Candy worth over $1000 !!!!

I really wanted to take part, I've been busy, but I took a few minutes to put together a Thank You card for very special and caring people !!!



TFL

Kiki x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and albums Kiki - just saw Cammie's blog earlier - what an amazing prize but the best part is all the gorgeous cards the nurses at her grandmother's nursing home are going to receive!

    ReplyDelete