Saturday 20 June 2009

Layouts, Canvas & Teachers Presents !!

I spent a fab day today at Celine Navarro's classes !! loved them !! paint, canvas & a mess, my kind of stuff !! Thanks Elaine & Annamarie for organising this event !!

My Layouts:





I hadnt scrapped as a such in a while, and today has just fueled my inner scrapper !!

Then we did a canvas, which by the way is already on the wall in my sitting room :o) :



Thursday and Friday I spent a couple of hours finishing the teachers presents for this year. I already had a staggered mini album with the words TEACHER





I put inside a photo, each girl wrote on the tags, made a drawing and I printed 2 nice Teacher poems inside, I found them here and here

Then I made a card and a handbag for each teacher, and a card & handbag for the school's assistant.





I used magnetic snaps to close the hangbags.

TFL

Kiki x

4 comments:

  1. OMG, Kiki, you're so fast! The canvas is beautiful, I love the photo and the painting!

    It was great to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful work Kiki, I bet all the teachers want to teach your children!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness you have been busy! These are fab Kiki! Thanks for the ideas xx

    ReplyDelete